Memorie.al/ publishes some archival documents issued by the institution of the Authority for Information of Former State Security Files, where is the voluminous file (forms, investigative and court), of Myrteza Bajraktari originating from Gostivar, who after finishing school high school in the city of Tetovo, in 1952, began his higher studies at the University of Skopje, in the branch of Philosophy, where in addition to teaching he was employed as a journalist in the newspaper “Flaka e Vllaznimit” published in Skopje, from where he was fired soon after he published an article openly opposing the displacement of Yugoslav Albanians to Turkey and, as a result, was appointed a teacher at the 7-year school “Shaban Zeneli” in Kumanovo. Myrtezai was arrested by the UDB in 1952, after he was part of a secret organization called the ‘Albanian National-Democratic Organization’, and he was sentenced to seven years in political prison, which he served in the Nis prison and Idrizovo. Escape from Yugoslavia and coming to Albania, where after staying for some time in the internment camp in Seman of Fier, he was given the right to high school, graduating from the University of Tirana in Language and Literature, but after refusing the appointment in the city of Berat, in 1971, he was arrested and sentenced to seven years in political prison, on charges of “agitation and propaganda”. His release from prison left him without a job until the fall of the communist regime and his appointment as Consul General of Albania in Switzerland, until 1993, as well as his election as Honorary President of the Albanian League in the World, for the countries of Benelux, where he worked for the cause of Kosovo, until he passed away on December 11, 2020. The entire complete file of Myrteza Bajraktari, with the names of officials and officers of the State Security, the nicknames of collaborators, “colleagues” and The “compatriots” who followed and monitored him, the provocateurs in the investigation cells, the witnesses who appeared in court, the letters sent to Enver Hoxha and the high official instances where he demanded his innocence, etc., etc., are published for the first time by Memorie .al
Continued from the previous issue
The secret document of the State Security with the instructions for the pursuit and surveillance of all the persons mentioned in the letter of Aisha Sent to the Turkish citizen, Rexhap Ayn Lajçi, who is suspected of being a Yugoslav Intelligence agent acting against Albania
Note regarding the letter of Aishe Sh…
It is a letter of great interest, as connections and (persons) with hostile activities in the form of espionage come to light, such as: Myrteza Bajraktari, Agim Gjakova, Osman Rustemi (all three connections to each other). Osman Rustemi, connection of Estref Kelmendi, object of Shkodra with 2 / A for espionage. Therefore do the tasks below.
- To verify Aishe Sh…, (I know that she is a woman …… .. and friend of suspicious persons, convicted or infiltrated, knows B.p., “Arbëri” whom I know).
- To see if there is material for Rexhep Ayn (Lajçi), when he came to our country, how he came, etc., from Turkey. This must be a Yugoslav agent operating from Turkey against our country (unless he is an agent of many revelations). Draw all its differentiated connections as to who can be asked, who can be withdrawn, who can be processed, and so on.
- Look at who Selimi is mentioned in the letter (p. 5) and who Hawaii is. Selimi must be one of the employees of the Academy of Sciences, who must have been in Turkey with Sterjo Spase, for the figure of Rexhep Lajçi and his connections with Aisha, Mairosht M. Maria (p. 1, paragraph 5), as well as Xhiren , regardless of whether you will talk to comrade Sterjo, to be verified for their character and maturity as well as for the circumstances of knowing the relationship with Rexhepi.
- To see who Ibrahim is, is of our Consulate or of Turkey here.
- Find the other correspondence of Rukie Jerina (which may have been used with the initials Rr. Mentioned by Aisha in the letter. To see what she specifically informs Aisha about Rexhep Ayn. What is Rukie Jerina, who is her figure, is Albanian here with residence, or in Turkey.This has its significance.
- Quickly verify Osman Rustemi and (therefore) get it processed. It appears from the letter that Osman Rustemi and Agim Gjakova were together at convalescence on the beach. Osmani also had a relationship with Aishe Sh.’S cousin (see p. 2 of the letter, paragraph 3).
- To verify the driver of Aisha’s office, to whom she has promised letters, see her for withdrawal (p. 2, penultimate paragraph).
- Aisha has a close friend named Aliqi (beginning of page 3 of the letter). To be verified and studied.
- Emineja, (Minja), is Aisha’s co-worker, to be verified and studied (last page, second paragraph).
- Shyrete Kabashi went to visit Turkey and received orders from Aisha. Shyretja, after being on the beach with Agim Gjakova, stayed with him.
- Bardha and Agimi, connections of Aisha, also known by Rexhepi, to be verified (end of the letter).
- Letters be reproduced for each object: Ahmet Sadiku, in 2 / B, Agim Gjakova in 2 / A, Myrteza Bajraktari in 2 / A, one for the centralized problem, one for Rexhep Ayn in the file, 1 for Osman Rustemi.
- Curiosity to be held for Aishe Sh… and to make the complete biography and decide. She has entered into a sensual relationship with Recep Ayn; let’s see if she has an espionage relationship. Let’s see the letter again with comrade Nasho and the Operational Management Officer will take over some of the tasks.
6.10.1983 (signature of the Chief of Security)
The secret document of the State Security with the copy of the surveillance report against Myrteza Bajraktari, during his movements in the city of Tirana, compiled by the head of the Surveillance Base, Andrea Karapanço
SURVEY REPORT, dated 14.10.1983
On the surveillance of the object Myrteza Bajraktari, which bears the nickname “Furnitori”?
At 10.15, the surveillance of the facility started, waiting for the exit from the working direction.
At 10.35, the facility together with two persons of his work, known by the operational sector, leaves his work and passes Rr. “M. Keta”e“A. Moisiu”, and at 10.40, they entered the café where they were seen eating pastries. At 10:50 a.m., all three left, and after traversing the same direction they came from, they re-entered the school.
At 15.15, the bicycle facility leaves its work and at 15.35, they enter the house. Until 9.30 pm, following the surveillance, the object was not seen leaving the house.
At 6.00, the surveillance started, waiting for the arrival of the object from the direction of the house, in the direction of Rr. “Labinoti”.
At 7.15, the building was seen coming from the direction of the house on Rr. BoA new, and at 7.30, at the intersection of “Barricades” with Rr. “B. Curri”, met a person named Ardian and works in the Central Television Repair Laboratory, at the New Cinema. The two then, at 7.40, entered the Hotel “Arbëria” where they were seen drinking coffee.
At 8.20, it turns out that the first two Hotels “Arbëria”, Ardiani splits and passes in the other direction, while the object, meets the driver of the car with license plates T.R. 05-10, and both enter the Hotel “Arbëria” where they were seen drinking brandy. At 9.35 am, they leave the hotel
At 9.35 they leave Hotel Arbëria, get in the car with license plates TR 05-10, and pass B Stalin behind the National Museum and at 9.37 they stop at the Writers’ League from where the building descends and enters a bathroom.
After leaving, they got in the car and after crossing the road, M.Shyri at 9.45, the car stopped the surveillance at the Ministry of People’s Defense for vehicle reasons.
At 10.15 the surveillance resumes pending the entry and exit of the facility from work. Until 13.45, the object was not seen coming in the direction of B.Curri Street, at this hour the surveillance was stopped.
At 14.30, surveillance of the facility began. At 16.00 the surveillance was interrupted to resume at his home to the new BoA and M. Kashen, and until 21.00 the facility was not seen to enter and exit from both directions. After this hour the surveillance ceased.
At 6.00 am, the surveillance of the object resumes, waiting for him to leave his house. At 7.00 the object was seen at the bureaucracy and at 7.30 at the advertisements of Cinema 17 November. They got on the bus and after passing by the train station, he stopped the surveillance for vehicle reasons.
At 8.00 the surveillance resumes at his work awaiting the exit of the facility. At 11.40 the facility goes out of business and at 11.45 they get in the car at the road-bridge station and at 11.55 the car stops at Barricades Street.
At 12.10 he enters the checkpoint of the Ministry of Internal Affairs near the club of this ministry. At 12.20 the building leaves from there and at the pharmacy no. 2 meets a person with the nickname “Costume”.
After talking, they split up in different directions. The building at 12.45 enters in the direction of his house. The building did not leave the house until 13.45, after which the surveillance was stopped.
At 15.16 the surveillance resumed pending the arrival of the object at home. At 15.55 the object was seen coming to M. Grameno Street and at 16.00 passing to his house. The object was not seen leaving the house until 21.00, after which the surveillance was stopped.
At 6.00 am the surveillance resumed pending the exit of the building on M. Grameno Street. At 7.40 am the object was seen coming from this street in a wheelchair, with a small child. At 7.55 am he enters the garden of the IV Brigade Street and then leaves alone.
At 8.10 they got into the car with license plates TR 05-10 and moved in different directions, losing surveillance due to the vehicle. At 8.45 it descends to B. Curri Street. At 10.15 the facility was seen coming out of its work with two people.
One had features, about 35 years old, about 1.75 cm tall, brunette, with blue jacket and gray pants. At 10.20 am they enter the electro-medical plant. At 10.30 the three leave the factory and leave at B. Curri Street and at 10.40 they enter the municipal school.
Then the object came out alone and they got in the antibiotic car and at 14.15 he met a person with the nickname “Dwarf”.
At 14.45, the two entered the restaurant located inside the clock and were seen eating snacks and drinking brandy. At 16.20 the two leave the restaurant and at 16.25 they part with the “Dwarf” building to cross in different directions.
At 17.45 the object enters the nursery near the Prime Minister and at 17.50 he leaves with a small child and enters his house where he was not seen coming out. The surveillance was later suspended.
At 6.00 o’clock the surveillance resumed in the direction of the object from the road of his house to the ambulance no.1. At 9.30 the surveillance was interrupted and resumed at 9.42 at his work. At 15.20 the facility leaves work and they boarded the bus at 15.35 at Papavrami. There, he met the surveillance object “Fiku” with another person about 45 years old, about 1.70 cm tall, wearing a green shirt and brown pants. After they talk, they split up and run in different directions.
The building at 15.50 enters in the direction of his house. At 19.30 the object was seen coming from his house in the direction of M. Grameno Street accompanied by a person with the nickname “Coffee”.
At 19.35 they went to apartment no. 8 and rang the bell. Then they fled in the direction of the Drini Park and walked this road talking.
At 20.20 they both entered the cafe. And at 20.45 they get out of the coffee and the two split in different directions. The object at 21.20 enters his house from where he no longer left. After this hour the suvation ceased. Memorie.al
The next issue follows