Memorie.al publishes some archival documents extracted from the Central State Archive in Tirana (Fund of the former Central Committee of the ALP), where there is a voluminous file with the initials “Top Secret” which belongs to the year 1982, where the Group of The Army Instructors at the Central Committee of the ALP, the Army Security Branch, Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs Zylyftar Ramizi and Minister Hekuran Isai, inform the Central Committee and personally Ramiz Alia, or the Secretary of the Central Committee, Simon Stefani ( covering the organs of the Dictatorship of the Proletariat, after the death of Hysni Kapos), related to: “various hostile activities and espionage” as well as extraordinary events that occurred during that year in some districts of the country, mainly those who were subordinate to the Branches of Internal Affairs of Shkodra, Lezha, Durres, Vlora, Gjirokastra, Saranda, Pogradec, Kolonja, etc.
All complete documents with report-information compiled by the Minister of Internal Affairs, Hekuran Isai, sent to the Central Committee and personally Ramiz Alia and Simon Stefani, starting from: The document with information about the Shkodra event, where the non-commissioned officer of the Artillery Regiment The anti-aircraft gunner, Hasan Sulejman Hyseni, after firing four times with a pistol at the commander of Prapavija, officer Hilmi Gavoçi, set off towards the village of Zogaj, where dressed as a shepherd with sheep, crossed the clone, but was killed in an attempt by the Border forces. , after previously injuring the Border Officer, Misto Osmani.
Document with information-report of the Army Security Branch, for October 1982, where 37 persons (officers, non-commissioned officers, soldiers and civilian employees), “implicated in hostile events and espionage activities”, etc., such as: former Commander of the Shkodra Corps, Tefik Ruçi as the Commander of the Voluntary Forces of the district, accused as “UDB agent”, officer Nasi Bakuli, effective of the 8th Elbasan Group, for “agitation and propaganda”, etc. ., officer Sami Sokoli, lecturer of the Aviation School in Vlora, is being pursued in active processing 2 / A, for “espionage activities”, etc., Xhelal Stojku, originally from Dibra and resident in Tirana, employee of the Army Repair Company , is accused of: “he was mocked by the speeches of the main leader of the Party”, “officer Beqir Xhaxho, effective of the Free School, Dema – Fier”, says that they killed Mehmet Shehu himself and treat the people like cattle, officer Petro Mile , in the Infantry Brigade in Himara, “lost a document secret with the planning of the Border service ”, officer Riza Cara, of the Free Military School in Melan of Peshkopi, has lost the Bulletin no. 1 of the Central Committee of the ALP “, officer Petrit Jarnexhi, former secretary of the basic organization of the” Skënderbej “School Party,” kept hidden the materials of the enemy Mehmet Shehu “, officer Spiro Adhami, the Commander of the Military Academy, documents of the enemy Kadri Hazbiu in the safe ”, etc.
The document with the report-information where for the period January-November 1982, the Border forces of the Internal Affairs Branch of Durrës and Saranda, have seized 16 foreign naval vessels with 49 people on board (Italians, Greeks, Australians, West German , etc.), who had entered our territorial waters, “allegedly for tourist walks”, the killing by border forces of two Italian citizens near the military point of Kakome and the Gulf of Karaburun, for: border violation, espionage activities, smuggling “, Etc., the arrest of a large number of violators within the territory of the People’s Socialist Republic of Albania,” after the discovery of the hostile activity of Mehmet Shehu, Kadri Hazbiu, Feçor Shehu, etc., for the purpose of landing as happened with the gang Xhevdet Mustafa ” , etc.,
Information report on the four athletes: Ali Kastrati, Arjan Bimo, Halim Durimi and Petro Ruci, who belong to the football teams: “Partizani” -, “Shkëndija”, “17 Nëntori”, and “Flamurtari” -, where during the activities sports developed abroad, “took with them large quantities of foreign currency, buying various goods and upon return, were caught by our customs authorities, after smuggling them”, etc.
Information-report on the extraordinary event that took place in mid-October 1982, when near the Pashaliman Military Base, “a foreign submarine was spotted and although the Navy fought, it was ordered to force it to come to the surface and then shoot her, she did not perform this combat mission, because of… ”!
Information report on Officer Nasi Bakuli originating from the villages of Gjirokastra and acting as Group Commander 155 m / m. in Peqin, effective of the 3rd Artillery Brigade in Elbasan which “develops agitation and propaganda against the popular power and speaks with insulting words against the children of the leadership…”, etc.
Information report on the “70 km release operation. water surface of the Yugoslav side near the Buna River, by Mehmet Shehu, Kadri Hazbiu and Nesti Nases, which came after several years of continuous contacts between the relevant commissions, related to the event of 1975, when a Yugoslav ship shot down our ship “Ismal Mustafa” and killed the captain Fran Ivanaj “, etc.
Continued from the previous issue
Fund: CENTRAL COMMITTEE OF THE ALBANIAN LABOR PARTY
(GROUP OF ARMY INSTRUCTORS)
Title and content
INFORMATION OF THE MINISTRY OF INTERNAL AFFAIRS, DIRECTED BY THE CENTRAL COMMITTEE OF THE ALBANIAN LABOR PARTY,
The “secret” document with the Information Bulletin of the Army Security Branch, signed by the Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs, Zylyftar Ramizi, sent to the Central Committee of the ALP, regarding the “hostile and espionage activity in the ranks of the Army”!
SOCIALIST PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC OF ALBANIA SECRET
MINISTRY OF INTERNAL AFFAIRS Copy No.2
ARMY SECURITY BRANCH Tirana, 22.11.1982
No. 256/10 Prot.
OF THE ARMY INSURANCE BRANCH FOR OCTOBER 1982
In the Army for the month of October 1982, data have emerged that speak of both hostile activities and perpetrators, such as:
- On hostile activity
Data were collected for this type of activity, involving 37 persons (14 officers, 2 non-commissioned officers, 13 soldiers and 7 civilian employees), out of 31 persons implicated last month.
The largest number is occupied by persons implicated in agitation and propaganda, but the data are also taken for espionage tendencies, specifically:
For this tendency, data were obtained for 5 persons, of which, 3 cadres, 1 soldier and 1 civil servant.
According to a data from the Third Directorate, it turns out that in 1964, a source heard that an officer from Shkodra, named Tefik Rusi (Ruçi), was in the service of the Yugoslav Intelligence. From the verifications that were made, it appears that Tefik Ruçi, was the commander of the Corps in Shkodra, was dismissed in 1974 and today is the Commander of the Voluntary Forces Shkodra. We have no other materials in charge of it.
Officer Nasi Bakuli, effective of the 8th Operational Group, Elbasan, who is being followed in processing 2 / A for agitation and propaganda, talking to one of our sources, tells him that: during the summer holidays, bathing in the sea, in In depth, they met a Bulgarian named Dimitar Verchev, who told me in a conversation: “Why do you insult us for our relations with the Soviets, we have brothers. Here, too, the situation will change, when your leader dies… ”! He has met her other times.
Officer Sami Sokoli, a lecturer at the Vlora Aviation School, who is being trained in 2 / A for espionage, says: “… When I was in the Soviet Union, Petrit Dumja had appointed me head of the Albanian student group. At the time of the break-up with the Soviets, I was called to the office by Popov, a social studies lecturer, who told me: “Your country is linked to the imperialists, we urge you to stay in the Soviet Union, but I do not accepted…! “After me, Popov called Dhori Simaku, whom I instructed to be very careful.”
On July 18, 1982, an employee of Department 7306 Tirana, met on the beach with an employee of the Polish embassy and after parting with her, she said to her mother, “okay”.
In addition to the above, it turned out that a soldier of the 2930 Tirana Ward, going with permission, got into a car of the Turkish embassy, from the Milot Bridge to Balldre of Lezha.
Seeing this kind of activity, compared to previous months, the data are increasing, especially in the ranks of cadres, which show that foreign capitalist-revisionist intelligence continues to work towards the Army.
Measures have been taken by the Army Security bodies, in coordination with those on the ground, to clarify and verify them.
- Agitation and propaganda
The largest number of people involved is those who carry out agitation and propaganda, for which data have emerged for 29 people (13 cadres, 11 soldiers and 5 civilians), out of 20, who were implicated a month ago.
The directions of the hostile propaganda were:
- Against the political line of the Party and its leader, for which they say: “offenders The main leader with what he is doing, is taking the people by the neck, here the worker works hard, is rewarded a little, while he leads a luxurious life”,… to other leaders, it is not to have much faith, as they too can be enemies “,”… the mill is broken from the head, these things have consequences for the people, who are disoriented and the leadership is left alone “! In this regard, many comments are made by people who listen to foreign radio stations, especially the Yugoslav ones, who say: “… There is a power struggle in Albania”, ” it that what is happening in our country, can is called a government crisis… ”, etc.
To mention here is the civilian, Xhelal Stojku, an employee in the Army Repair-Services, from Peshkopia and living in Tirana, who, hearing the main leader in a meeting with the voters, says: ” Speak , Speak ” and onwards, has expressed the desire to flee abroad, for which it was taken in preliminary processing.
- In opposing the measures taken by the Party against Mehmet Shehu’s Conspiracy Group with companies, which detached elements, try to protect and show nostalgia for them, saying: “must we should not forget the merits and bravery he has told during the War Mehmet Shehu and Kadri Hazbiu “,”… What is said about Kadri Hazbiu, are not true, what is happening to us, is a political crisis “,”… the people of Vlora, barely convinced of Mehmet Shehu and now that was removed and Kadri Hazbiu, this people, will become very dissatisfied “,” She Mehmet Shehu, they killed themselves, says officer Beqir Xhaxho, effective of the Free School, Dema – Fier…, they treat the people like cattle , as if we do not understand anything, all the work of Mehmet Shehu, is rejected, as if it was not Mehmet who thought and fortified the country. You feel sick when you hear these things. All the officers lowered their heads in upset when the letter of the Central Committee of the ALP was drafted “,” Mehmet for Mehmet Shehu, a whole war and a whole people are talking… he was for the poor people and if he overthrew the government, for the good of the people he would do it ”, etc.
- Comments have also been made about the country’s defense capability, for which they say: “We are a small country and they are attacking us, eating us alive…, now they can attack us more easily… the army will suffer, after the leader who has been appointed now, you do not know him “, etc.
Looking at this type of activity compared to a month ago, it turns out that there is an increase in the number of people involved, mainly from the ranks of cadres, from 5 in the last month, to 13 this month, where low ranks predominate, up to chief- ward weapons and young ages. As before, most of the officers involved are from Mallakastra province.
Based on this, we are of the opinion that in the Army, the political-ideological work should be strengthened, mainly with the officer cadre, in order to strengthen their sense of responsibility for performing their duties in accordance with the situation that our country is going through.
At the same time, the Army Security is working on verifying the data.
Another form of hostile activity in the Army, during this period, has been the tendency to flee abroad, for which information has emerged about two people (a soldier and a civilian), who are being pursued by us.
On malicious activity
15 people (2 cadres, 11 soldiers and 2 civil servants) are involved in this type of activity.
It is noteworthy that there were 5 cases of burglary (2 in K.7.K. Burrel, 1 in K.4.K. Tirana, 1 in K.9.K. Shkodër and 1 in BUD of Durrës. Necessary measures have been taken to identify the perpetrators.
To mention is the fact that in No. 72 K. Himara were stolen 30 pieces of detonator capsules, 69 of which were found hidden from a soldier.
III. There are some other problems in the Army as well:
- As a result of the shortcomings that are still observed in the measures for the protection and security of secret documents, there have been 3 cases of loss of documents such as: in No. 72 K. Himara, a map of the Border service planning, of “secret” scale, is missing for the replacement of which another map has been made, which has been recorded and is located in the secretariat. In the same brigade, Officer Petro Miles lost the evidence of combat training, while Officer Riza Cara, Commissar of SH.L.U. Melan Peshkopi, has lost Bulletin No. 1 of the Central Committee of 1981.
Officer Petrit Jarenxhi, former secretary of the party bureau in the “Skënderbej” School, now an academic, during his handover, handed over three materials of the enemy Mehmet Shehu, which you should see destroyed in February next year, but in fact were destroyed in October.
As we are aware, the former officer Spiro Adhami, acting commander of the Academy, after the dismissal of the enemy Kadri Hazbiu from duty, started cleaning his safe from the materials, some of which he tore, for some others he ordered the secretariat to destroyed without first making the relevant documentation, in accordance with the regulation. Against him, he stood in the way of the party, for which he was released and expelled from the party.
- Many problems have arisen related to discipline, such as unauthorized dismissals, misconduct, etc.
– 175 cases of illegal departure of servicemen have been identified, of which 1 soldier has been arrested and for 4 others, the criminal case has started. To mention, is the case of a cadre in K.7.K. Burrel, who left without permission 6 days and the case of a Sazan Island soldier, who has left the ward for more than a month?
– This phenomenon was most pronounced in the 6th Operational Group of Tirana, K.3.K. Korça of K.9.K. Shkodër.
– In 43 cases the military were raised and beaten with each other, of these in 7 cases, cadres hit subordinates, of them, 2 in K.9.K. Shkodër, 3 in the autonomous wards of M.M.P., 1 in K.1.K. Fier and 1 in K.3.K. Korça. Particularly noteworthy is the case of 24.10.1982, when some soldiers of the Akërnia Company (No. 5 G.K. Vlora), in an organized manner were beaten by several Aviation soldiers in Poro, one of whom, e were injured and hospitalized. During this time, Officer Maksim Qarri, the commander of the company, intervened to calm the situation, but until he fired, he could not separate them.
– Starting from the fact that in K.1.K. Fier, in one case it gets to the point where a soldier hits the cadre, we think that more should be done to improve the cadre-mass relations in the Army. Memorie.al
DEPUTY MINISTER OF INTERNAL AFFAIRS
The next issue follows