The first part
Memorie.al / publishes some archival documents issued by the institution of the Authority for Information of Former State Security Files, where there is a voluminous file belonging to Tuk Jakova, who since the period of the Zog Monarchy, was one of the leaders of the Communist Group of Shkodra, sentenced to political prison in the famous trial of 1938, together with Qemal Stafa and Vasil Shanton, participant in the founding meeting of the Albanian Communist Party and member of its Central Provisional Committee, since the founding meeting of November 8, 1941, political commissar of the First Assault Brigade and the First Corps of the National Liberation Army, where from the end of the War, in November 1944 until 1955, he held several senior party and state functions and duties. , as: member of the Politburo and secretary of the Central Committee of the Albanian Communist Party, full ambassador of the People’s Republic of Albania in Belgrade, President of the Trade Unions of Albania, Minister of Finance and Deputy Prime Minister of the Albanian government, headed by Enver Hoxha, etc. The entire voluminous file (forms and investigative) that is published for the first time by Memorie.al., Where there are hundreds of unknown documents, in charge of the former lieutenant general Tuk Jakova, (“People’s Hero”), which belong to the period 1951-1959, when he, after numerous contradictions with Enver Hoxha since the end of the war, in 1951 was expelled as a member of the Politburo and in 1955, he was expelled from the Central Committee of PPSh, being dismissed from all party and state functions, which he had held until then, was interned with his family in the district of Berat, where after working for some time as head of the Carpentry Department in that city, in 1957 was sentenced to solitary confinement in Kanina Castle, Vlora district, where he was arrested in 1958, sentenced to 20 years in prison, accused of being a “traitor and enemy of the people”, until he died in the Prison Hospital. of Tirana in 1959, in mysterious circumstances! What is said in the secret documents (reports, photographs, cards, forms, reports-information, notes, minutes, surveillance reports, plans-measures, denunciation letters, etc.) belonging to the period 1955-1959, when he was in constant surveillance and surveillance by the State Security bodies, who were the officers of the bodies of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, who were in charge of his surveillance and the names and nicknames of the Security collaborators, who kept him under strict surveillance ?!
The document drafted by the Director of the Directorate of Internal Affairs of the Berat District, Lieutenant Colonel Zylfi Saliu, for verification in the File Office of that directorate, if Tuk Jakova was registered there and the response of the head of that office, Misto Sterjo
THE PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC OF ALBANIA
MINISTER OF INTERNAL AFFAIRS
DIRECTORATE OF INTERNAL AFFAIRS
No. Extra In Berat on 7/19/1955
FILE I and II
Please check and let us know if the registered person is named Tuk Jakova, the son of Mark and Chile, born in 1914 from Shkodra, living in Berat with a carpentry profession.
Operational Workshop DIRECTOR P. INTERIOR
( ) N / Colonel Zylfi Saliu
Please be informed that it is not registered and its material can be found at ___________.
The secret document drafted by the State Security officer at the Internal Affairs Branch of the Berat district, Captain Vasil Shiko, with the extract issued by the decision of the Plenum of the Central Committee of the ALP of June 1955, “On the anti-activity -party of Tuk Jakova and Bedri Spahiu ”!
EXCERPTED FROM THE DECISION OF THE PLENUM OF THE CENTRAL COMMITTEE OF P.P.SH. 15 to 17 JUNE 1955, ON THE ANTI-PARTY AND ENEMY ACTIVITIES OF TUK JAKOVA AND BEDRI SPAHIU.
From the formation of the Party until today, they have been in essence in opposition to the Party.
Their activity in the Party is characterized by strong and consistent opportunism Social-Democratic.
Their ultimate goal was to revise the executive leadership of the Party and replace this Marxist-Leninist leadership with another anti-Marxist, which would be headed to strike by the Party as anti-party, such as: Bedri Spahiu, Kristo Themelko, Ramadan Çitaku etc.
Regarding the international situation, Tuk Jakova had formed the conviction that the straight line of the Marxist-Leninist Party should be overturned and replaced, with a general line of Trotskyists, nationalists, bourgeois and capitulators, to be built by an anti-Marxist leadership. , with Tuk Jakova at the helm.
In the April 1955 plenum, Tuk Jakova, in a demonstrative, arrogant and aggressive manner, openly attacked the Marxist leadership and line of the Party, laying out his anti-party, anti-Marxist, Trotskyist and revisionist theses, about which he spoke most seen with Bedri Spahiu. This cooperation between them was kept secret by the Party, until it became impossible to keep it further.
In the April plenum, Tuk Jakova, with great haste in the way of diversion, arrogance and perseverance raised his following theses:
- To revise the decisions of the Party and its 1st Congress, regarding the evaluation of the work of the communist groups, before the formation of the Party, that after it, the emphasis in this way of their negative sides is wrong and required to soften. His purpose was to wash and expose the Shkodra group, in which for a time, he has been the leader. This proves that he has been in opposition to the Party since its formation.
- To revise the entire political and organizational line of the Party, because according to him this was not defined correctly and there were major distortions. As after Tuk Jakova, the Party was formed by some foreigners, that Comrade Enver Hoxha was not the founder of our Party, that the straight line of the Party during the war was dedicated to foreigners and not to the Central Committee of the Party.
- How after Tuk Jakova, to change the Political Bureau of the Central Committee, because according to him, none of the members of the existing Political Bureau has been consistent in leading the Party.
- To revise the Party line in relation to the historical decisions of the purge of the Party, in relation to the historical decisions of the purge of the Party, by the Trotskyist, anti-party and enemy elements, because as after it, against the elements condemned by the Party, for their serious crimes, anti-party, should be rehabilitated and their photographs, exhibited in all visible places of museums, exhibitions, etc.
With this, Tuk Jakova shows that the fierce struggle of the Party, against deviant elements, anti-Marxist, anti-party and Trotskyist factions, etc., has been a grave mistake and with this he is for the extinction of the fierce struggle against ideologies. Hostile to our Party and eventually, for the transformation of our Party, into a bourgeois and Social-Democratic Party. Revise the Party line, according to Tuk Jakova, regarding the class war, as allegedly serious extreme mistakes are being made, such as the dismissal of a granddaughter of Father Anton Arap, Tuk Jakova’s cousin.
- As he (Tuku) himself has stated, he is lousy in a large dose of dangerous localism, trying to stir up disunity in the unity of our people. This spirit has led him to see all matters in the light of the reactionary slogan (gega and toska). This was confirmed by him talking about the issue of the Albanian language and the text of the primer, used in the North, where he says that Dukagjinasi, dukagjinasi will remain.
Bedri Spahiu fully agreed with these hostile, Trotskyist and liquidators of Tuk Jakova. From the analysis made by the Political Bureau and the Central Committee, it was concluded that Tuk Jakova has completely shaken the trust in the Party and its political and organizational straight line.
Both times, Tuk Jakova, made mistakes in the same directions and his mistakes have gone, growing and deepening a lot. He has been insincere and hypocritical in his self-criticism; he has lived constantly in silent opposition to the Party.
His attitude towards the Politburo has been negative and he has tried to minimize his things and faults, thus hiding from the Party his true intentions against the Party.
He stated before the Plenum of the Central Committee in June, that there has been great dissatisfaction with the leadership of the Party, since its establishment until today and that these dissatisfactions, he has automatically hidden from the Party. It is claimed that all his self-criticism to date, have been hypocritical to hide his anti-party intentions. He called the decision of the 9th Plenum of the Central Committee to remove him from the member of the Politburo unfair.
That his dissatisfaction and hatred have been focused especially against the founder and leader of our Party, Comrade Enver Hoxha. He claimed that he has called the development of international events in recent years as anti-Marxist, that now a year has begun that he is practically revising the Party line, secretly from the Party, approaching and supporting the elements hit by the Party, for the work their anti-Marxist and anti-party, such as: Krisot Themelko, Ramadan Çitaku and others.
Berat on 30.VI.1955 Captain
It proves to be the same as the original notes
The “Top Secret” document of 1955 drafted with the Director of the Directorate of Internal Affairs of the District of Berat, Lieutenant Colonel Zylfi Saliu, with the proposal to follow and monitor Tuk Jakova (in active processing 2 / A) and approval by the Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs, Major General, Mihallaq Ziçishti
“APPROVED” Top secret
DEPUTY / MINISTER OF P. INTERIOR
(GENERAL – MAJOR)
MIHALLAQ ZIÇISHTI Tirana on 13 / VIII / 1955
REPORT – PROPOSAL
For the processing II-A of Tuk Jakova
For anti-Party and hostile activity, Tuk Jakova, being the leader of the Party and the State, was removed from all posts he held, expelled from the Party and in recent days sent to Berat, to work for the N.I.L. Miscellaneous Products. From the above, I propose that the mentioned be taken in active processing II / A, by us.
Tuk Jakova, son of Mark and Chile, born in Shkodra on 20 / II / 1914, resident today in Berat, with main profession, carpenter, today in charge of the production department at the carpentry of N.I.L. Berat Products.
His anti-Party and hostile activity is characterized by a pronounced and consistent social-democratic opportunism. Tuk Jakova, it was fully established that since the formation of the Party, he has been essentially in opposition to him and his main goal has been to overthrow the existing leadership of the Party and replace the latter, with another anti-Marxist, who to be headed by him and to consist of all the main elements, hit by the Party, as anti-Party.
In the April 1955 Plenum of K.Q. of the ALP Tuk Jakova, being a member of it, being pre-prepared, in full agreement with Bedri Spahiu, who previously with firm determination, raised his anti-Marxist theses:
- To revise the decisions of the Party, regarding the evaluation of the work of the first Communist groups in our country and to soften the emphasis on their negative sides. His aim was to launder and highlight, the ‘Shkodra Group’, in which he has been a leader for some time; hence, his stance in opposition to the Party, since its formation.
- To revise the entire political and organizational line of the Party, because according to him there were major distortions. In this regard, he said that our Party during the War was dedicated to foreigners and not to the Central Committee of our Party.
- According to Tuk Jakova, none of the members of the existing Politburo has been consistent in leading the Party.
- Tuk Jakova demanded that the Party line be revised in connection with the decisions to purge its ranks of Trotskyist, anti-Party and enemy elements, because according to him, these decisions were unjust and that all these elements, anti-Marxist and anti- Party, to be rehabilitated. With this he was for the end of the fierce war, against the bourgeois and hostile ideologies, in our Party.
- Tuk Jakova demanded that the Party line be revised, regarding the class struggle, as serious mistakes are allegedly being made.
- Tuk Jakova presented himself with a large dose of dangerous localism, trying to incite disruption in the unity of our people and under this prism, he saw all issues with the reactionary slogan, “Gegë e Toskë”.
Tuk Jakova has been insincere and hypocritical before the Party and has constantly lived in silent opposition to the Party. From his own assertions, it turned out that all his self-criticism to date, have been hypocritical to hide from the Party, his anti-Party and hostile activity. The development of international events, the last years as he judged them, as anti-Marxists, that now a year, as he had started and revised the Party line, secretly thanks, approaching and supporting the elements hit by the Party, for their anti- Marxist and anti-Party, such as: Kristo Themelko, Ramadan Çitaku and others.
For his anti-Party, anti-Marxist and hostile activity, described above, he proposed that the above-mentioned, be taken in active processing, in category II / A, by us. Memorie.al
Berat 20 / VII / 1955 PROPOSAL
N / Colonel
CHAIRMAN OF BRANCH III
N / COLONEL (HALIM XHELO)
Tirana on 12 / VIII / 1955
The next issue follows